Practical Tools to Make Your Telework Program a Success
We have the tools to help an organization establish an effective telework program. From selection guidance to telework policies and case studies.
Take the first step to Productivity. Innovation. Efficiency.
Typical First Steps
- Start with a trial program
- Secure a letter of commitment from upper management
- Establish a minimum number of employees who will telework at least one day a week for a minimum of three months
- Inform managers and staff of the companies policy
- Allow employees to apply to telework, or select a group of employees for a pilot
- Set up reporting and evaluation process