Take the first step to Productivity. Innovation. Efficiency.
To find out more about the teleworking program known as eWorkPlace, fill out the form at right and submit it to the eWorkPlace program coordinator. This information will be used confidentially by an eWorkPlace program representative to contact you and discuss telework opportunities that may be available to your company. To qualify, your company or organization must be located in Minnesota's Twin Cities seven county metropolitan area.
eWorkPlace Program Enrollment Steps
- Designate an eWorkPlace point of contact
- Secure a letter of commitment from upper management
- Establish a minimum number of employees who will telework at least one day a week for a minimum of three months
- Train managers and staff
- Identify equipment and telecommuting service needs as determined by an evaluation
- Set up reporting and evaluation process