eWorkPlace was recently covered by KARE11, watch the full story!
With what seems to be never-ending road construction combining with increasing congestion to make matters even worse, telecommuting is becoming a popular option.
“It’s growing exponentially over the past three years and will continue to grow,” said Kathy Kacher a consultant with eWorkplace MN. “We have had so much road construction, so we thought how can we enable organizations on those corridors take advantage of telecommuting?”
eWorkPlace in the News
- flexjobs.com, Oct 14th 2015
- Finance and Commerce, July 13, 2010
- KARE 11, June 16, 2010
- Minnesota Public Radio, December 16, 2009
- Minnesota Daily, June 4, 2009
- Star Tribune, June 7, 2009
- Twin Cities Daily Planet, July 8, 2009
- planning Minnesota (MnAPA Newsletter) July-August Issue
- Star Tribune, August 20, 2009
- Star Tribune, September 5, 2009
- New York TImes, October 2, 2009