Smart Business Strategy
Minnesota’s eWorkPlace is back!
Welcome to eWorkPlace 2015! eWorkPlace is a program to help Twin Cities metro area employers introduce telework and enjoy its benefits. In the past five years, eWorkPlace has proven itself as a smart business strategy that enables employees to work from home, full-or part-time and connect to the office and clients via internet, phone, and mobile devices. More than 40 Twin Cities employers and 4,000 employees have enrolled in eWorkPlace in the past five years and have realized a 9 to 1 return on investment, as well as crucial benefits to their employees and their communities.
Now, back by popular demand, eWorkPlace will help more employers with the following FREE resources:
- Organizational consultation to develop and implement a telework program
- Train managers to increase their comfort level with telework
- Choose telework-ready staff members
- Train workers and enable them to work from home or other remote location
- Take advantage of today’s improved technology to maintain connectivity
- Research showing the benefits of telework
- Measurement of their own teleworking efforts
- Telework guides and implementation materials
If your organization is ready to reap the rewards of teleworking, then click on the GET STARTED tab to start the process!
Access Telework Tools
Tools to help you start a telework program.
Participating Companies Receive Free Tools Including:
- e-training and/or classroom training for both managers and staff
- Managers guide
- Selection guidance
- Sample Telework Policies
- Sample Telework Application
- Sample Teleworker Agreement
- Telework Implementatation Steps Guide
- Case Studies and Research
- News and information about telework